Friday, February 5, 2010

Mini Portfolio







My name is Jason Wong and i'm a student at SJSU. I've been going here for about 2 years and i've come to realization how great the artists are here at this school. I'm currently in the BFA Animation/Illustration program. My goal is to finish school as strongly as i can and create the best art that i can while i go through, I am trying to improve as much as i can. I stay humble as much as i can so i am constantly striving to be better. I am never satisfied, even if i say that i am, i am truly never satisfied. Life can always be better, and that goes for skills and knowledge as well.

1 comment:

  1. The illustrations are very good but I was unable to view your video. For future assignments please upload video to YouTube and link (or embed) the video on your blog. Hope you enjoy the class.
    10 points

    ReplyDelete